After the students graduated on Saturday, Erik and I spent some time looking back from September til now. We remembered ways the students - and our family - grew this school year.
Some baby steps we're celebrating as a family...
- Jack's birth!
- Jack's sitting up
- Jack's enjoying solids
- Catherine's potty trained, except for nights
- Catherine's dressing herself (shirts are still "tricky")
- Camille's communicating and settling
- The girls are helping (set and clear the table, clean up after play)
- The girls are sleeping more soundly
- The girls are waking up in the morning and playing quietly in their room until 6:30 (!!!)
- The girls are the same clothes size (simplifying laundry sorting)
- speaking of same sizes, Jack's sporting size 5 diapers, just like his sisters
(simplifying diaper buying)