16.2.12

postcard project

Once read: "When my children were very young, I [found] pictures of paintings and pasted them onto my kitchen walls, from floor to ceiling. The most interesting I put at toddler height. With art all around the home, children can become familiar with it and begin to appreciate it." 
- A Child's Book of Art

 Found: empty wall space under the kitchen counter

 Posted: the first postcard! Sent from England from our friend, Sjoerd

 Studied: Camille gets familiar with Capernwray Hall

Turned: our attention to you

Request: can you help us fill our white wall space?
Help us appreciate art and better know our world.
Send us a postcard from your area or a postcard of your favorite art.
Maybe we'll send you one back, for your white space!
Thank you!

send us an email
and we'll send your our address!
erikandsarahsnyder{at}yahoo{dot}com

2 comments:

  1. how fun! we'll have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha way too much credits for my postcard, to be the first of a new project. :)
    Nice idea! I hope people will send you cards!

    ReplyDelete