18.5.12

when everything's funny

so I was up a lot last night with Jude 
- poor boy had a miserable little fever- 
and so now I'm kind of slap-happy 
(not about Jude's fever... just my lack of sleep)

one fact about me that doesn't come out too often is 
that I can get so goofy in my head when I'm tired 
that every thing's uproariously funny.

so here's a funny Friday post for ya. 
(at least it's funny to me and maybe people who get wound-up-silly when they're tired)

*

Catherine helped me wash the dishes and then drained the sink. 
She saw the water vortex in the drain and said:


(a new word covering both hurricanes and tornados?)

*

Camille put a pencil up to her eye and said:


(we've been reading a LOT of pirate stories lately)

*


Catherine saw this CD cover and said, "That looks like Granddaddy!"
(and in some crazy way... it did)

*

Finally (for your sake, people):
I was reminded of this joke today when my kids were watching a show about numbers.

What did the Zero say to the Eight?
"Nice belt."

(-joke courtesy of my brilliant scientific brother, Zach
 proving once again his ability to understand the physics of chemistry and still play with numbers, too).

* 

Happy weekend, folks.

Hope yours is full of good humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment